Followers

Monday 26 October 2020

Masculine at MMM

 


Hello everyone, I hope you and yours are well. Thanks for your visit.  Today we begin a new challenge over at Make My Monday.  Wei has chosen for Challenge#134 Masculine.  Please visit the blog for details and to see the inspiration from the design team.

For my card, I have made a nature card by the river.  A kingfisher blue mat card, a white card with a 3" aperture, behind which is a river scene stamped with a little blue added for the water. In the foreground I stamped the reeds, coloured them with Promarkers. the kingfisher was stamped and die cut, also coloured with Promarkers. All the stamps  and die - By The Water - were with a magazine Creative Stamping #86. Thanks again for your visit, happy stamping and creating. Take care and be safe.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful scene Cazro, the kingfisher is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super, what a great card, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete