Followers

Monday 18 January 2021

Hello!

 


Hello, thanks for popping by. Pleased to see most of the snow has gone. Lockdown is one thing, but it is even worse when you can't even go out for a little walk. I don't mind walking in the snow but it has been icy beneathe the snow, that's the problem. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday, there was a fabulous response to the last challenge, everyone wanting to share their new stash. Today I have chosen #140 Hello! I thought there may be lots of players who might want to send someone a card just to say Hello. 
For my card materials used are:- 
Kraft scallop edge card, Black background card.  Stamp - Woodware Stamps - Long Tall Flowers -
Zig watercolour pens - small sequins and gems. - Glitter.  Hello stamp -by Honey Doo stamps.

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Caz love the colour of the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those flowers Caz, I’m still waiting for snow, they keep forecasting some then change it to rain!

    ReplyDelete