Followers

Friday 15 January 2021

U is for Umbrella

 


Hello and welcome, I hope you are well and staying warm. We, once again have snow here, it always looks so pretty when it first falls, but it soon looks a mess. Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges, Helen has chosen U is for Umbrella.  Please visit the blog for more details and to see the inspiration by the wonderful design team.  For my 5 x 7" card, I added a piece of paper from my stash for the background. The girl with the umbrella is one of a set of different girls from Debbie Moore, I don't know the name of the set but I call them Stick Girls. The umbrellas were stamped using an umbrella stamp from Clearly Besotted - April Showers, a gift with Papercraft Essentials #185,  then fussy cut,  and glued flat to the card.  Sentiment is from the same set. Thanks for your visit. Stay safe. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your image and beautiful rainbow coloured umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete