Followers

Tuesday 9 March 2021

For A Teenager

 


Hello, how are you? Thanks for your visit, checking the stats, more visits than comments, which is nice to know.  Well, schools are back here in England, I am so pleased things are improving and there are more normal events beginning to happen.  Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz, Julie has chosen #266 For a Teenager.  Please visit the blog for details and to see some amazing creations for teenage boys, cdreated by the fabulous design team. 
For my card, I don't use die cuts a lot, I prefer stamps but when I saw this on craft TV a while back, having so many teenage grandsons, I had to have it.  The word stamps and the teenage boy die cut  are from Creative - For Men series. I built up the boy by die cutting several times for the hoodie, the shoes and the backpack. The grunge stamps are by Crafter's Companion - Just 4 Men series. The background was created using a brick wall stencil and  blended D.I. Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain. Added to a black mat on a white card. Have fun, please continue to stay safe and happy crafting. 

4 comments:

  1. Everything about this card says teenager...the back ground, the font on your sentiment, the main image...I love it!! Way to go inspiring others as our new challenge goes live today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a teenager. Just brilliant. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card and great for a teenager
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this! Such a perfect representation of the life of a teenage boy. Great card!

    ReplyDelete