Followers

Friday 5 March 2021

Make It Feminine

 


Hello, welcome to my blog, I appreciate you visiting me. Today there is a new challenge at 
My Time to Craft -  we would like you to Make It Feminine.  Please pop to the blof for more details and to be inspired by the creations from the design team. 
I made a C6 card with a black mat card .  I created the image by first heat embossing the flower onto spare card. I then masked the flower to heat emboss the leaves.  I then watercoloured by using Zig Colour pens for the flower and the leaves. Fussy cut the final image and adhered to the prepared white cardstock . I added several sequins in various sizes. The sentiment is from a set with a magazine.  The 
main image flower being Chrysanthemum and leaves by Pink Frog UK stamps. Stay safe. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this image hun, great colours

    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card and beautiful stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete