Followers

Friday 7 May 2021

Coffee or Chocolate (Your choice)

 


Hello, thanks for your visit, we had snow last night and tonight it has been really cold, not at all how May should feel. Looking forward to much warmer days. My big news today is I have had my Lockdown Hair CUT. Yippee!! I feel a new woman.

Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges - Rachelle has chosen Coffee or Chocolate - Your choice. Please visit the blog for details and to see the wonderful inspiration by the D.T. For my card, a 5 x 7" card, I placed a chocolate brown mat, then a piece of blue card from a paper pad from The Works, great value at £3. I put a centre band of beige card, on the chocolate brown card, with a pretty blue and white ribbon. From a stamp set from The Works I stamped coffee beans on the blue card, using DI Gathered Twigs. I then placed a stamped and fussy cut coffee mug onto the band. Have fun. 

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous background and layout Cazro, love your coffee cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blue/brown color combination Caz! The background coffee bean pattern is perfect! Take care and have a good weekend!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun Caz!! I love your colour combination to really bring your card to life! Such a pretty pattern on your coffee cup!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coffee cup. That sentiment is perfect for my hubby. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete