Followers

Monday 15 November 2021

Make It Small

 


Hello, welcome to my blog.
The new challenge for the Sparkles Monthly Challenges is #146 Make It Small.
Anything less than 4" For mor details pop over to the blog, where you can also see wonderful inspiration from the design team. 
For my card, I stamped a few times two stamps from Crafty Individuals. A few were coloured with Bundled Sage and the others with Faded Jeans. DI. I mixed them up onto a 3 and 6/8 piece of white card. Then pale blue mat and a dark blue mat onto a 6" white card. With Love sentiment from my stash. 
Enjoy going small with your project, whatever you decide to make. Stay well.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and love all the images you used
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, for some reason I am suddenly unable to comment on your blog from my ipad so have come to the main computer. Love Alison

    ReplyDelete