Followers

Friday 26 November 2021

Stitching- Real or Faux.

 


Hello, welocme to my blog. Today a new challenge begins at My Time To Craft - Mags has chosen     #471 Stitching - Real or Faux. For more information please pop to ther blog, whre you will also find inspiration from the Design Team. 

For my card, I used a white card, added for the mat a piece of Kraft card, with faux stitching around the edges. Then a piece of pink card with a stitches background. A tag with various stamping from Crafty Inspirtions Sewing set, an advertising poster from Inkylicious, coloured with Promarkers.  To add extra flair a shimmery pink ribbon has been added. Enjoy your crafting and please stay safe. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the retro stamp. It's a beautiful card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sewer this would be the card for me love it. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Caz, love all the sewing items.

    ReplyDelete