Followers

Monday 26 September 2022

Autumn Flora/Fauna


Hello, thanks for your visit. I have lots of visits but very few comments, I would love for you just to say Hi! now and again. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday,  I have chosen, not surprisingly, for the time of the year, here in the UK #184 Autumn Flora/Fauna. For more detail and to see the inspiration by the design team, please visit the blog. 
For my card, I have taken inspiration from the Creative Stamping magazine #112 - I used the Autumn Woodland stamps which were with the magazine. The front of the card was cut to leave a short panel at the bottom. I used A Crafty Individual tree stamp for the inside of the card. Colouring mediums used are varied Distress inks, pencils and Versafine Clair - Golden Meadow ink. Take care and enjoy crafting. 
ooooooooo
Here is another Autumn card made a while back, there are a few shortages this week from the DT, so this oldie is a filler in card from the past.


The stamps are by Dare 2B Artzy - Tangle Leaves -stamped onto a prepared sheet of blended 
Autumnal shades Distress inks.  They were heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  Additional colour added with Promarkers. Fussy cut, decoupaged above the stamped image using foam pads. Finally the sentiment was added. I hope you enjoy this little oldie bonus.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment