Followers

Monday 12 September 2022

Friendship


 Hello, thanks for your visit. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Debbie has chosen #111 Friendship, we need to see 'friend' in the sentiment. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog, they all love to receive comments or questions. 

For my card, I have kept it simple. A 5 x 7 in. white card. The background is a sheet of white card, which was embossed with a small dot pattern embossing folder.  I  hunted out my Crimper, haven't used it for years, so I crimped a piece of navy card to fit across the card. The flower stamp is part of a set of stamps with the Creative Stamping #111 magazine. Climbing Flower stamps by Card Making Magic. I lightly coloured with Promarkers. Matted the image onto white and navy card.  The 'hello friend' stamp is from my stash. Added a few purple sequins. I hope you enjoy the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment