Followers

Friday 14 July 2023

H is for Humour


 Hello everyone, how are you? Thanks for your visit. today we begin a new challenge at

 Alphabet Challenges. Billie has chosen H is for Humour. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog.

I began with a scallop edged Kraft card. I matted with a white piece of paper, then added snowflake Kraft paper from a LOTV Christmas Kraft paper pad. Using a Hobby Art stamp - Waddling in a Winter Wonderland, I stamped a farm scene onto Kraft spotted paper from the same paper pad.  I again stamped the 3 smaller geese, coloured the beaks and feet, fussy cut and stuck them over the previously stamped geese. Matted onto white paper. I stamped the larger fleeing goose, coloured parts with my Promarker, fussy cut, added him onto pads and fixed him to the card. Added a few pearls, the die cut sentiment glued to the card.  Take care and happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Cazro, how clever to stamp your scene on that snow paper and I love the geese. XOX

    ReplyDelete