Followers

Saturday 1 July 2023

Include Gold


 Hello , welcome to my blog. Today we begin our monthly Sparkles Christmas challenges. Debbie has chosen #150 Include gold. To see the inspiration from our design team buddies please visit the blog.

For my card, I started with a slimline card. The mat layer is a piece of Hunkydory sticky back gold glitter paper, a dream to stick down. Next a piece of red card. On the white card I stamped a true vintage Christmas swag, with presents and baubles, from Kanban stamps. I coloured with Promarkers and a red glitter pen. I added a number of red and gold minute beads to adorn the plain white card. The sentiment is on the same set as the swag. Enjoy and stay well. 

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Caz - love that gold layer! What a great image to color, it's beautiful, and I love the bead details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful slimline Christmas card, Caz. Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Caz. Love the gold glitter paper too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete