Followers

Thursday 15 February 2024

Hearts and Flowers


Hello and welcome to my blog. I've been having a few computer issues recently, so haven't been blogging much. Fingers crossed, issues resolved now. Today we are starting a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly challenges, Dawn has chosen #173 Hearts and Flowers. To see the wonderful inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card, I began with a 5 x 7 white card. The paper used as a mat was with a number of free backing papers in a Chloe's boxed set -Volume 13. I used a white piece of card, I added a very thin double sided tape around the edges, dipped them into white glitter to create the sparkly white edged card. the next layer is a piece of Hunkydory  pale blue card. The flowers were created with the free 3 piece flower die set, also free with the boxed set, 3 die cut hearts from my die cut stash. The sentiment from the stamp set in the same box set. This is not my usual style but I like to step out of my comfort zone, now and again. I hope you like my experiment,. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty CAS card and the multiple layers on the bloom was the perfect touch, xoxo

    ReplyDelete