Followers

Tuesday 6 February 2024

#340 Love


 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Billie a, one of our DT ladies has chosen, it being that time of year, #340 Love. We look forward to seeing your creation of Love. To see the creations of the design team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a 7 x 5 in white card. I added a mat background of silver Mirri. Onto this I added a sheet of balloon paper. The main topper was added to a piece of black paper. Both the balloon paper and the topper were included in a Noir Rogue paper kit from Papers Dienamics. I further added a few decoupaged balloons and the word 'love' in red was die cut. I hope you enjoy the challenge and have lots of love around you. 

3 comments:

  1. I am loving that image....perfect for this challenge!! And the hiding behind those balloons is such a fun addition!! Your creation is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new "LOVE" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G340

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetly romantic card, Caz, well done! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute and fun card filled with lots of love.......and balloons too! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete