Followers

Thursday 22 February 2024

Seascape


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today at Cardz 4 Galz we begin a new challenge. Johanna has chosen 
#219 Seascape. To see the wonderful inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 
I used a 6 x 4 " (A6) white card. I die cut a circle from a piece of  A6 white card, I then applied the various Distress Inks through the aperture to create the sea and sky .I drew in a few birds, my only true artistic drawing skill. I then removed the piece of card with the aperture, revealing my seascape. I then added a stamped, coloured and fussy cut galleon, for the wonderful but no longer available Tandastamps.  The sentiment is from my stash.

 

2 comments:

  1. Love this seascape Cazro - the sea looks as if the sky is reflected in it and I love the way you doodled in the birds too. Fussy cutting the galleon has made it really pop and the whole scene looks as if it could start moving any minute! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card and your birds are perfectly-drawn! xoxo

    ReplyDelete