Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2024

Father's Day

 

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today, at Cardz 4 Guyz,  we begin a new challenge, of course, it being so close, we would like to see your creative touch for #349 Father's Day which is June 16th, both UK and USA, as well as many other European countries.  To see the design team's inspiration, please visit the blog.

For my card, it began with a 6" white plain edge card. The background papers are from a set in my stash., with a piece of Swiss Dots embossed card. The stamp is a Fizzy Moon -called All Bout Him.  I coloured all of the image with my alcohol pens - Promarkers. The book was blank, for the creator to add their own title, which makes it more personal. I added a blue and white gingham ribbon and tied bow. 


1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! What a fun image...that is the dad look on a Sunday afternoon...LOL!! As always you offer great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new “Father’s Day” challenge that begins today over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete