Followers

Saturday 1 June 2024

Die - Cut -Christmas

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Dawn has chosen #161 Use Dies. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. we are currently looking to increase our Design team, please see our DT Call, if you are unsure but would like to give it a try, why not be a guest for a couple of months to see what you think? 

I began with a white scallop edge card. I used a gold piece of Mirri card for the die I introduced it to. I don't know the name or make of the die, I was gifted this and others from a friend who was decluttering.  I added this with 3d foam where I could add it, to a piece of red Hunkydory card. I finally added a few red jewels and a die cut greeting. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that die is fabulous (especially in gold) and looks stunning against the red! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete