Followers

Friday 28 June 2024

G is for Gentleman

Hello and welcome, thanks for your visit. Today at Alphabet Challenges we have reached the letter G. Veronika, on the design team has chosen G is for Gentlemen,  we need to see a Masculine card. To see the inspiration from the remainder of the team, please visit the blog. 

For my card, I began with a white 6" card. I used gold Mirri card for the mat, the background paper, like old cork is from a paper pad. Using a page from a Hunkydory Little Square Book - Here's to Him, I decoupaged the jacket and the shoes. I created using foam tape a blue frame and added a sentiment. I hope you enjoy creating a card for a Gentleman. 



 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful take on the Gentleman/masculine theme. I love the combination of gold and blue, and the shimmer makes your card look so elegant. The motif of a guy's attire couldn't be more perfect. Thanks for your DT inspiration for my challenge theme.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete