Followers

Wednesday 30 May 2012

An Old Button

Use it up Tuesdays is a lovely challenge blog, which I would join in more often if I had more time, don't we all say that at least once a day?  their main principle is, as it says, Use it up, we all have stash lying around forever. Well, this week they are going further and have asked us to use up TWO old  items from our stash. Oh! that could have been painful. I have managed though, my two old items are the beautiful old button from my button box, passed on from my mother,  along with the organza ribbon, from my ribbon box. I have some more recent touches, the Paris stamp and the Fran-tage, both from Stampendous.
I am also entering this card into Make It Mondays - Anything Goes,
Oldie But Goodie Challenges, (see old items above) - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - Buttons and Bows

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Caz, I love the soft colours on this image - button looks good.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carole!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my one of my very 'favouritist' stamps at the mo! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goprgeous card, love the bow and button, lovely.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh-la-la!! So gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card Caz, love the layout and colours. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Caz, such pretty colours and I love that Paris stamp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love the soft colors and the beautiful bow! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL..love your post! You ever see those movies where they're running down a hall and the hall just never seems to end?? I feel that way with my scraps! I do use them and yet I'm baffled at how they never seem to dwindle. LOL..ah well...thank goodness for challenges like this that help us along. I hope someday I'm not still running down the hall... :)

    Your card is STUNNING! I absolutely LOOOVE what you've created here and I'm so happy that you shared it with us at Make It Monday.
    Best of luck to you.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Cazro. Totally gorgeous colours I love that Paris stamp.

    I saw your link on MIM. I'm #138 & 153 this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, love the soft pastel shades, works really well with the image. Good use of your oldies too! Thanks for sharing with us at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty and elegant, I love the softness of it. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a gorgeous card! I love the pink with splashes of other colours - and the vintage look is wonderful!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Card! Love the Vintage Feel! Thank You for playing along with us at My Craft Spot - "Buttons & Bows"!

    Marlene
    MCS DT Member

    ReplyDelete