Followers

Friday 11 May 2012

The White Queen


This is my first post as a new member of the DT,  at Fat Pages with Attitude. I am so pleased to have been invited to join this lovely Challenge Blog. I chose the White Queen simply because she is stunning, she has such a pretty face. Being the White Queen I joined her up with a Creative Expressions Vintage Games stamp set. The chess board and smaller chess pieces were stamped with Versamark, embossed with Stampendous extra fine white embossing powder. Blue glitter card on the background. I printed the image onto white card, coloured her with skin colours, the remainder with a Pastel Blue Promarker , other areas left white.
I am looking forward to visiting your creations of either a Fat Page or a Card for the theme Butterflies and Blooms or Anything Goes. 

4 comments:

  1. Great card Carole, definitely has lots of attitude.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Caz on your new DT places.
    These images sure have attitude.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Caz, congrats on your DT places too

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous Caz. Love the sentiment, how true! Congratulations on your DT appointments! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete