Followers

Monday 11 February 2013

Add a Charm at MMM

This week at Make My Monday we are asking you to Add a Charm to your creation, remember it can be any project you wish. Being so close to Valentine day, I decided to use a gift sent to me from a friend. Both the From Me To You papers and the stamp were free with a craft magazine, my friend felt I could put them to use more than she could. I used Promarkers to colour Ted. The charm I added I have had for years, I even remember which craft event I bought it at, it was intended for an Oriental card but I couldn't bear to part with it. The time has come for it to go. I will give this card to my grand daughter and I am sure she will add the charm to her phone. Please pop over to MMM for the Design Team have some wonderful samples with charms added.  This is also an important time for us as we are having a DT CALL which will close in two weeks, to find details on how to apply again please visit Make My Monday here.


4 comments:

  1. A beautiful Valentine's card Caz, sounds like your charm will be well loved - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You grandaughter will love this card especially with such a cute image and a well loved charm.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gone cutsie! ;) LOVE this card--the image is darling and I adore your charm, too! A perfect card for your little sweetheart! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card Caz. Love the cute bear and your patchwork background is lovely.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete