Followers

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Crafty Sentiments - A Recipe

Over at Crafty Sentiments their challenge this week is a recipe, I have already submitted one entry because I think on reflection I have probably proven even though I knew the rules I broke them. This is my second entry to their challenges, though it won't be my last, for I just adore these stamps. I'm not sure how many we can enter in the challenges, but as I believe this one is probably not acceptable I'll just show it instead, now that's it's made. The recipe consists of 
1 stamp or image - done - Crafty Sentiments - Jasmine - Feathers
2 design/pattern papers -done - Boho Chic
3 elements - oops! I flower with Spellbinder die, 1 feather in her hair, 1 set of coloured jewels around the die, I counted this as one  but there are 15 jewels, I guess I'll be banned. never mind I had fun colouring in Jasmine. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh another gorgeous use of this stamp and these colours are beautiful.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine looks gorgeous, beautifully coloured too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job. Thanks for joining us Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous, and I love your Jasmin feather, she is perfect. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete