Followers

Sunday 10 February 2013

On Your Bike

This week at CD Sunday Challenges, I had some more fun with the wonderful The Best of La Pashe 2012. There were a number of images I could have chosen for our challenge On Your Bike  but this one stirred memories of the days many years passed when my OH and I travelled on his motorbike, we didn't have a side car but this image is so nostalgic and amusing, I hope you too enjoy it. The card was made with left overs again from my stash boxes, apologies for now the sources are unknown. I'm not sure if you can see it has been decoupaged another technique I enjoy going back to. Have fun ladies, I am sure as the Design Team have produced a variety of bikes in their creations, you too will have some variations for us to see, I am looking forward to once again visiting you ladies. I may be late each week but I do get around all entries and I do enjoy visiting everyone. Thanks for your visits to my blog, they are greatly appreciated.  

3 comments:

  1. Great image Caz. That could have been my mum and dad - but he never went fast enough to make your scarf fly out behind you!!
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image Caz, all my family were motorbike addicts including me ! love the images you are using from that CD

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Caz. I love your decoupaged image - this is such a versatile CD. I used to ride a motorcycle when I was young - I wasn't quite as mad as the rider in you image though.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete