Followers

Tuesday 14 May 2013

#2 Challenge Fat-Tastic Tuesday

 Hello again, this is the beginning of our second challenge at Fat-Tastic Tuesday, a slow start but we are looking forward to more of you being able to enjoy Fat Pages or any 4 inch x 4 inch project, including mini books. We also give you an additional challenge of following a sketch each time, here is our current sketch.

We are delighted that our sponsors for this challenge are 

For my Fat Page, I chose the gorgeous digi stamp of Daphne Melancholy Moppet. I used some old stash of Papermania papers, and coloured her in with Promarkers. My sentiment is simply Springtime, for I feel it is eventually upon us. There are now hosts of golden daffodils along the highways and byways in the area I live in UK, near Durham City. Please have a go with our challenge, there are lots more details on the blog so please do visit and check out the work of the DT who I am sure will inspire you. Most of all please have FUN.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fat page, I love this image and the colours you have used are beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, I will pop over and check out the challenge,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Caz. Love all the green and the cute but sad looking image.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Fat Page and just love thise colours, Thank you for a great Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete