Followers

Sunday 19 May 2013

Go Green

Another Sunday , already, I can't believe it's nearly half way through the year. This week at
CD Sunday Challenges Jenny has chosen  a colour themed card - Go Green. The possibilities here really are endless. When looking through a recent CD purchase from E Bay - Crafting Qween - Spellbound I saw this image and the more I looked at it, the more peaceful I felt. I think it is a beautiful relaxing image, and of course there is a lot of green. I used for the small amount of backing paper a spare piece in my stash box from Sheena Doulgas CD Paint Fusion. Used an X-cut punch for the fancy edging, two lovely dies,the scroll and the flower, many thanks to Sandra for the loan of. So ladies (and any gents) off you go, search your CDs for the colour GREEN, and please along the way,  have fun.

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Caz. The image made me think of Wuthering Heights as soon as I saw it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and well done for finding this CD. The image is lovely as is your whole design.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful Caz, i love the dies you have used, the flower is so pretty.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Caz, and the image is beautiful. The CD was a super find, I tend to shy away from ebay, as I've had a couple od dodgy CD's from there in the past. Maybe I should take the risk occasionally.

    Sue T x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right Caz - your card is serene and peaceful and the flower is gorgeous.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caz,
    Yes definitely Cathy in Wuthering Heights, very atmospheric,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and yes a lovely image.
    Lovely to meet up today, hope you spent all your money!
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful serene card. I love the border & the flower especially.
    Gloria x
    GDT for May @ CD Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card, I love this image and it makes a gorgeous card altogether.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Caz, so peaceful. I have just bought the Through the Windows cd from Crafting Qween after seeing you use it a few times and loving what you had done. This one also looks good, maybe next time. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete