Followers

Monday 6 May 2013

Anything That Flies

Hello again, this week at Make My Monday Suzi B has chosen for our theme 'Anything That Flies'. Now I just love this kind of challenge, for there are so many topics to choose, I have recently bought this lovely stamp of owls from Little Claire. The background, if you have visited me in the past will recognise this as being one of my many shaving foam (cream) and ink refill drops piece of card. I love this method for until you have scrapped off the foam, you have no order what marbled effect you will have. I coloured the owls in with Promarkers. I hope you enjoy your creating your project , whatever form of flight, flying your choose.

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful owl stamp, I've not sen this one before. I love the background you've created, it's gorgeous.

    Sue T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little owls are so cute and I love the swirly background.
    Hope you've had a great bank holiday weekend.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Caz. the little owl family is so cute and love your background.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully CAS card Caz - love the background too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these sweet owls, Caz! Fabulous created background, too! HUGS and have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image Caz, love the cute owls swinging on a branch in the swirly background.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete