Followers

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Anything Goes Christmas # 9


Hi, time for The Holly and the Ivy
Anything Goes Christmas Challenge., held two weekly. 
This will be challenge #9, The DT have some
fabulous cards to inspire you, plesae pop over to see them. 
My card is a tall DL, I used Dreamees papers from their
Simply Christmas CD.
Silver mirri card used to mat the topper and base card.
The stamp is one of my favourite, favourite stamp of all time.
The Snow Buddies by Woodware stamps. 
Coloured with Promarkers and enhanced with glitter.
Also entered into Ikes World Challenges  Challenge #91
Anything Goes with a twist Blue Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable image, Caz! I love the soft blues, and pretty silver edging. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    We have an interesting challenge now - Blue Christmas
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/06/ikesworld-challenges-91-anything-goes.html
    I invite you to participate!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that is a fabulous stamp and thank you for telling me what it was that means I can go and find one because I love it! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable - a little snowman stack :-) Great image and lovely colouring. Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete