Followers

Thursday 22 June 2017

Sew and Sew


Hi, welcome to my blog. Today we are starting a new
two week challenge at Cardz 4 Galz, chosen my me,
which is Sew and Sew.     
The DT have some super ideas waiting for you to see.
All the background papers and embellishment pieces are
from a Debbie Moore CD - Haberdashery Shabby Chic.
The two larger corsets are stamps from Creative Expressions-
Vintage Lingerie.
Other embellishments include Crafty Individuals stamped items.
I hope you have fun with your sew and sew project. 


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely monochromatic collage, Caz! So feminine in the pink tones and lots of vintage memories when women's clothing used to be so uncomfortable, and even downright dangerous! I love all those tiny elements, and the black outline around each piece - fabulous card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful vintage creation Caz - perfect in the soft pink tones. Lots of amazing sewing elements. Fabulous challenge. Love it.

    ReplyDelete