Followers

Monday 26 June 2017

Summer Brights

Hello again, today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday.
Sian has chosen Summer Brights.
The Design Team have again made some wonderful cards, 
please pop over and check them out.
I have used several Distress Inks to create the background.
I love this stamp from Inkylicious - Poppy Lea, which has been
exdtended though you can't tell where it was joined up.
I coloured the flowers with my new Leonie Sparkle Pens.
there is a lot of glitter shining on the card, though it never shows 
when photographed, such a shame. 
The sentiment is by Crafter's Companion. 

4 comments:

  1. a very athmospheric card, hun!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card of a summer meadow. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours, great card janet GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely summery card Caz!

    ReplyDelete