Followers

Tuesday 9 February 2021

CAS

 


Hello everyone, how are you? Thanks for your visit. Well here we are in lockdown and now we have snow and lots of it.  Please be careful out there. Todfay at Cardz 4 Guyz we have challenge # 264 CAS. Please pop to the blog for more details and to see how the DT have created inspiration for you.  We look forward to your entries. 
For my 6" sq. card, I have matted it with black card to give a bold background for the CAS white card providing the main image. I water brushed two colours for the background with Distress Inks. Dried this before stamping the crane from a magazine set of stamps - By the Water - Creative Stamping #86.
The crane was coloured with Zig Colour waterbrushes. The sentiment is also from my stash. 

2 comments:

  1. Snow and a lock down...great time to be crafting and creating!! Love your take on our CAS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card hun. Hate the snow. Even in lockdown I have to go to work x

    ReplyDelete