Followers

Monday 1 February 2021

Shaped Card -Not Square or Rectangle.

 


Hello, my second challenge card today.  Make My Monday begins today for the next two weeks,  Meg has chosen for the challenge #141 Shaped Card - Not a Square or a Rectangle. Please check the blog for details and to see the wonderful inspiration from the talented design team.
For my card, as soon as I saw this card in a magazine, I just had to have a go at making it.  It is fiddly and time consuming but I enjoyed the process and am happy with the result, my thanks to the original designer of the card in Creative Stamping # 92. All the stamps were with the magazine. A collection of all sorts of sports, which will suit lots of the male members in our family. I splodged the colours on an A4 sheet which was cut to provide the circle and the lower folded section. Watch out for these stamps for I know I wil be making cards with them, as long as I can find a reason or a challenge to suit. 
Take care, stay safe and enjoy your crafting, it does help with the long hours in the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment