Followers

Friday 26 February 2021

Christmas Flowers

 


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today at My TIme To Craft Christmas (MTTCC) our new challenge is a pretty idea -# 4  Christmas Flowers. Please check the blog for details and to see my fellow DT buddies inspiration.  The background papers are from my Christmas stash. The Decoupage stamp of the Christmas Rose with the sentiment is by Imagination Crafts. I have had this for years. I love decoupaging with stamps and I have several different stamps in the Decoupage range.  The decoupage panel consists of 4 layers, I could have had at least 5 but must keep in mind postage etc. The berries in red have a layer of Glossy Accents. The remainder of the panel is coloured with Promarkers.  I look forward to visiting your blogs to see your Christmas Flowers entries. Stay safe and keep crafting, 

No comments:

Post a Comment