Followers

Friday 30 July 2021

#15 Plaid/Gingham Christmas

 

 

Hello, welcome to my blog. Today  we begin a new challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas (MTTCC)
The challenge is #15 Plaid or Gingham Christmas. For more details and to see the inspirational cards from the DT, please visit the blog. 
For my card. I used a piece of Christmas plaid backing paper, edged with green Washi Tape. A strip of gold ribbon and a strip of red ribbon added to the edge of the plaid. The round die cut topper is from a Katy Sue set of Stamps called Tall Tails, this of course being a small stag. Decorated with red gems and green sequins.  Hope you enjoy the challenge, I look forward to seeing your entries. Stay safe. 

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable Christmas card with that little deer image. I love the strips of ribbon that add to the great look of the plaid panel! Such a cute design!

    ReplyDelete