Followers

Friday 23 July 2021

No Patterned Paper


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today at My Time To Craft our new challenge begins. Tracey has chosen for the next two weeks our challenge is No Patterned Paper.  Please visit the blog for more detaisl and to see my fellow design team buddies litle works of art.

For my 6" card, I have a black mat.  The white card was then smooshed in  Shaded Lilac and Twisted Citron DI sprayed lightly with water.  Dried with a heat tool. Once dry I then added the same two inks through two different masks to create an interesting background. Again heat dried. Through past experience I know the Rock band stamp by Sheena Douglass needs a lot of pressure, so I placed the main image in my Press to Impressstamping platform, stamping the stamp twice with Versafine Onyx Black. The sentiment and 'Rock On' are stamps from Crafter's Companion Just 4 Men set.  Enjoy.
 

1 comment:

  1. Caz: I enjoyed reading about the mixed media techniques you used! Sounds like you had some very creative messy fun to make the background! Great birthday card for a teen guy or musician!

    ReplyDelete