Followers

Thursday 1 July 2021

Get Inky

 


Hello and welcome. Today blogwise is a busy day for me and 3 of the challenges I participate in, it's like buses, none, then 3 come along at the same time, well they used to!!
Today at Cardz 4 Galz our challenge set by Shell B is #150 Get Inky.  Please check out the blog for details and to see the wonderful inspiration created for you by the design team,. 
For my card, I made a slimline card, using stamps from Indigo Blu, I was inspired by the Indigo Blu Mixed Media Issue #3 magazine. I used Tumbled Glass Scattered Straw and Broken China blended on the stamped background. Some of the foliage was then coloured with Promarkers. Several flowers were then stamped again, coloured and fussy cut, then decoupaged onto the base stamp.  Bllom is a die cut. 

2 comments: