Followers

Sunday 1 August 2021

Christmas Music

 


Hello, thanks for popping by. Today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges, this is a monthly challenge. For August our challenge is #127 Christmas Music. For more details and to see the inpiration from the design team, please pop over to the blog. 

For my card, a 6" white card, I used Kraft card to emboss a music sheet, not being, in any way a music reader, I haven't a clue as to what the music is, but like me, let's pretend it is a sheet of Christmas music. The stamp is definely suitable for the challenge, the Christmas chior is by LOTV.  I coloured with Promarkers, die cut an oval shape and used Vintage photo to soften the white card. Joy to the World  from my Christmas stash is my chosen sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Caz,
    Wow I'm loving your card.Great design and the embossing and cute image are super. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely Christmas card Caz. Such sweet little scene!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve your card Caz, the image is so cute and I like the embossed music too

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete