Followers

Friday 27 August 2021

Embossing -Any type

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at MTTCC - My Time To Craft Christmas. 
The challenge for the next two weeks is # 17 Embossing of any type. For more details please visit the blog where you can also check out the wonderful design team inspiration. 
For my card - I used a 7 x 5 in. using it in landscape orientation.  I coloured the background by swooshing several Distress Inks, when dried, I then stamped the Woodware Frosted Baubles stamp with Versafine black ink, I used clear embossing powder, then heat set the sheet. I painted further DIs in places to highlight certain areas. This was mounted onto black card. The small section on the left side of the card are 3 strips of the same background card to add more interest. Finally I added die cut a Christmas sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment