Followers

Thursday 12 August 2021

Texture

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Misti has chosen #153 Texture. For more details and to see the inspiration from the design team please pop over to the blog.
For my card, I amimed for several forms of texture. I first randomly stamped onto Kraft card a crazy pavement pattern from Creative Expressions. Blended the edges with Walnut Stain and Gatherd Twigs. The next layer is a piece of cardboard, with the fine paper layer stripped to expose the corrugated card. The next layer is a die cut oval, embossed with small dots. The main image stamped is by Crafter's Companion -- Fairy Magic. I coloured with Promarkers and added touches of Tooli-Art glitter pens. Added a small dragonfly charm, 3 blue gemstones, raffia bow and a stamped greeting. I look forward to seeing your take on 'Texture'. Happy crafting and stay safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment