Followers

Saturday 1 January 2022

A Winter's Scene



Welcome to my blog, first challenge blog post for 2022. We begin with Sparkles Christmas challenges the first challenge is #132 A Winter Scene. My time to choose, so I hope your ready to start making Christmas cards in the first month of the year.  Please check the blog for more details and of course to see the wonderful inspiration from the DT.
For my 6" Kraft card I added a dark brown mat. I heat embossed a Kanban stamp with white detailed embossing powder. I repeated part of the stamp on the left side to make the image bigger. The sentiment stamp is from Dreamees circle greeting stamps. 



                                                                    

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the white embossed stamps on the kraft
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful winter scene, the white embossing is fantastic.

    I wish you all the best for 2020.

    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful scene you've created Caz. The design really stands out. I love it white embossing powder on kraft card. So classy. Hope you had a lovey Christmas and a Happy new year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kraft and white is a gorgeous combo. It's a beautiful card hun x

    ReplyDelete