Followers

Friday 14 January 2022

U is for Unequal

 


Hello, welcome, I hope you enjoy your visit, today we begin a nw challenge at Alphabet Challenges.  Billie A from the desdign team has chosen U is for Unequal. Please visit the blog for more details and see the wonderful ideas from the design team,.

For my inspirational card I made a 5 x 7 card. Matted with Kraft card. The background is a sheet of designer paper from my stash. The die cut circle image is from a calendar, which I bought only for the amusing images for my scrapbook pages.  The larger image is a stamp from Around the World stamps set with Creative Stamping #3. I coloured the image with Promarkers and pencils.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  Have fun, stay safe and happy crafting. 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the design Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Caz! love the perspective between the two camper vans. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete