Followers

Tuesday 25 January 2022

Something Beginning with 'P'

 


Hello, welcome to my blog, I've had a week of no challenges, time for me to have a short rest. I am now back to full throttle. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz chosen by me, 
#288 Something Beginning with P, not an easy one, but worth thinking about. For more details please check the blog, you will also see the inspiration from the fabulous design team.

For my 6" card, I used blue card for the mat, I blended the background sky with DI Broken China. The compass stamp is one from Tandastamps (closed) the remainder of the stamps including the Plane are from an A4 set of stamps with the magazine Creative Stamping Vol #3 - Around the World. I used Promarkers to colour and Versafine Clair Blue Bells for the compass and labels stamps. The sentiment is stash from The Works. Stay well, stay safe and happy crafting.


2 comments:

  1. P is for plane!! Glad to see you back in full throttle!! I hope your rest both energized you and refreshed you!! Your card will offer great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "something beginning with P" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous guy card hun. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete