Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2022

#297 On The Water

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz -#297 On The Water  For more details and to see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my 6" white sq. card these are the materials and techniques I used. 

Background leaf card - The Works stash.  All stamps used with Creative Stamping magazine #86.

Memento black to stamp. Promarkers to colour image. Reflection of duck technique - stamped onto acetate then turned it over to stamp directly under the duck on the water.  DI FadedmJeans to edge the water part of the scene. Die cut of Birthday Wishes from my stash.. 

Enjoy your crafting, I'm sure you can find something to join in our challenge. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Our "on the water" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz was a fun one and you rocked it!! Fantastic coloring and great job on the reflection!! Great inspiration for those who decided to play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamp you've used and it works so well in the frame like that. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete