Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2022

D is for...................

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. We begin a new challenge at Cardz for Guyz today. Deb has chosen one which will suit all ages. #295 D is for......... I'm sure you can fun with this. For more details and to see the inspiration from the design team please visit the blog. 

I made a 5 x 7 wite card, which I blended with DI Salty Ocean, to give a sky background. Added 3 die cut circles. Stamped the 3 Dragons using Craftyscrappers stamps - Magical Birthday. I coloured them with Promarkers.  Fussy cut  the dragons and used foam pads to add them to the circles. The sentiment is from the same set. Have fun, stay well and happy crafting. 

1 comment:

  1. D is for Dragons!! Magical and Dreamy!! Your card will offer great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "D is for..." challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete