Followers

Thursday 5 May 2022

Food and or Drink


 Hello, welcome to my blog. We begin our new challenge today at Cardz 4 Galz.  Claudia has chosen #172 Food and or Drink. More details are on the blog, as is the inspiration by the design team. 

My 5 x 7 card depicts a retro bathroom. The wallpaper was created by adding Washi tape to the white card, below I added paper from a paper pad. The dividing strip is also Washi tape.  The lady in the bath is by Flippen Women, no longer in business, but I love playing with my old stamps, now and then. This lady is celebrating her birthday in style, with a sparkling drink in her bath. I first stamped the image, then coloured it with Promarkers, then fussy cut it, adding it with 3D foam pads to the card. Have fun, stay well aned Happy Crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment