Followers

Wednesday 15 June 2022

#153 Things with Wings

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge  at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.   Vickie has chosen #153 Things with Wings.  Further details and the DT inspiration are on the blog, please pay a visit.  For my card......

A 7 x 5" white card, I cut a 5 x 5 " piece of white card. Using 4 Distress Ink colours I created a striped area, spritzed with water and dipped in the card, I dried it several times, dipping into the wet area several times. When completely dry, I cut 4 strips of different widths. Stamped stars with Rusty Hinge and the  ivy design with Mowed Lawn over the green areas. The biutterflies were stamped, fussy cut and coloured with pencils and Promarkers, as was the floral arrangement. All added with 3d foam. Greeting stamped. All the stamps are from a Stamp set - Enchanted Woodland from Creative Stamping #83 magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment