Followers

Monday 6 June 2022

Summertime


Hello, thanks for your visit. Our new challenge for Make My Monday begins today.  Sue has chosen for #176 Summer Fun. Think about all the nice things you enjoy doing in the Summer time.  for more details please visit the blog, the DT have some super inspiration for you to admire. 

My first card was put together with a mixture of stamps from two magazine sets. By the Seaside and Summer Escapes set, both with Creative Stamping. I used Distress inks for the background colours. a white gel pen on the waves. The remainder were coloured with Promarkers. 


For my second card, as a few of our DT are on holidays themselves, this fills in a slot. This is from last year, so it's only as suggestion,. I used Hobby Art stamps - Coastal Create-It set. The card has a curved aperture front, with some art work at the front. I used Aquamarkers to watercolour the design. I hope you have fun creating your own Summer fun card. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment