Followers

Thursday 2 June 2022

E is for Embossing wet or Dry

 


Hello and welcome to my blog. Our latest letter to be added to Alphabet Challenges is stating today -       E is for Embossing Wet or Dry.  For more details and to see the inspiration by the wonderful design team, please visit the blog. 

For my DT card, I first used a stencil, using blue and violet distress inks, using a soft hair applicator from Lisa Horton. The stamped the heat embossed image and journey sentimen both by Inkylicious, I stamped with Black Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The rain and shine stamp is from my stash. I hope you enjoy the challenge, I know heat embossing is a popular technique, I wonder which one will be in ther lead when the challenge ends.?


2 comments:

  1. Love this Caz - that image looks so good when heat embossed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so simple and stunning. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete