Followers

Monday 21 November 2022

Things with Wings

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Billie A has chosen #188 Things with Wings, so much to choose from, the DT seem to have settled on good old popular favourites of birds, butterflies and bees, but you could choose from  fairies, dragons, phoenix, peacocks, aeroplanes, the list is endless. Have fun, we are looking forward to seeing your entries. To see the design team's inspiration, please visit the blog. 

I used a scallop edged white card. Added a layer of of lilac card from a 12" sq paper pad from the Works - Soft Romance. I stamped the small worker stamp from the main set of stamps. Blended around the sides with Seedless Preserves DI. Added a piece of pink striped card. Stamped out the several layers I needed to decoupage the main focal design from Imagination Crafts - Decoupage Stamp Range- the Butterflies. Ths same papers used as for the layer piece. I coloured the smallest areas on the decoupaged butterflies with a Purple glitter paint pen. Added a die sentiment and several gem stones. Take care and please stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment