Followers

Tuesday 29 November 2022

Birds


Hello, welcome to myblog. Today we begin a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. Billie A has chosen #310 Birds. I am sure you will have fun with this one. To see the DT inspiration please visit the blog. 

For my card - a white 6" card. Red mat and green ombre mat added. Oval die and white oval die. Stamped onto the white oval die wih 'Swirly Whirly Owls by Little Clair  Designs - closed. Coloured with Promarkers. 'Winter Bough' by Inkylicious, added to the design. Sentiment die added. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this family of owls!! Darling!! A great card to inspired others who decide to play along with our new "birdie" challenge that began today over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G310
    Sorry for my delay in uploading my card, it is there now. We visited my daughter's family in Chicago and I got a bit confused in my computation of the time difference...so sorry!!

    ReplyDelete