Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2022

Dies and or Punches


 Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my second entry today, so please scroll further down to find out all about our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz Today, here, at Sparkles Monthly challenges, our challenge, chosen by Jo, is for  #158 Dies and or Punches. Please visit the blog to check it our and see the inspiration from the design team. 

For my card, again I chose a 5" x 7" white card. , I added a deep pink mat. The uppermost black and white polka dot card is from a block of B/W card, which I doubt I will ever use up in my lifetime. Why do we get drawn into buying such stash?I die cut the two larger and the 3 smaller circles. On the white sheet below, I stamped stars and added lots of glitter into the 3 circles. I coloured with Distres inks, using a finger dauber, around the circle area, stamped foliage and the two fairies into the remaining two circles. I then die cut a label and stamped the sentiment. All stamps used are from the Enchanted Woodland set, included in the Creative Stamping #83 magazine. Have fun, I look forward to seeing you cards with Die cuts. Take care of you and yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment